Get Your GREEN On!

Go EaglesEagles play the Giants this afternoon in a Wildcard Playoff game. Granted they're not the same Eagles when McNabb is in there, but they've still managed to play well the last half of the season. If they're defense can play strong and limit Tiki, I think they definitely have a chance against the Giants weak passing game.

I tuned in for the 2nd half of last night's Dallas vs. Seattle game. Wow, what a wild finish! The Dallas fumble into the endzone for a Seattle safety... then I sat there in amazement when Romo bobbled the snap for what could have been the a winning field goal attempt. Crazy stuff!

GO EAGLES!!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Sorry about your Eagles. I thought Garcia had a great run and offensively played well enough to beat the Saints. Gots to work on stopping that run though.

Popular posts from this blog

New Woodside Lounge

Summer Mix 2025

Summer Mix 2007