On Tap - 10/19/2007

I thought it fitting to post an "On Tap" this evening as I'm enjoying a traditional Black & Tan poured with Smithwick's Irish Ale and Guinness Stout. Ah, a fine beverage for an autumn's eve.


Of course I'm listening to the Halloween Mix. Sorry no updates this year, although I am listening to the "expanded" version of the Halloween Mix on the jukebox, which includes such favorites as "Monster Mash" (yes, I broke down and added it to the playlist), "Thriller" (which is scarier? the song or Wacko Jacko?), "Helter Skelter" the U2 version, "Spooky", "Dragula", "A Nightmare on My Street" by DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince, Frank's "Autumn in New York", and this year it's good to hear the return of "The Martian Boogie" back in the mix -- this is the old Brownsville Station tune with a clip of the original Mercury Radio "War of the Worlds" mixed in.

Salut'

Comments

Anonymous said…
salut!

Popular posts from this blog

New Woodside Lounge

Summer Mix 2025

Summer Mix 2007