Birds!

We finally had some visitors to the bird feeder this morning. These aren't the best photos, but in the photo above there's a woodpecker in the feeder and a smaller bird perched on the shed. In the photo below a small bird picks up a breakfast snack.


It seemed as if the birds only discovered the feeder this morning, and once they did there was a flurry of activity around the feeder. It has quieted down now, perhaps they got their fill.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I don't know about you, but if I had this nice new bird feeder made of wood, I wouldn't want my first visitor to be a woodpecker. Time to buy a BB Gun
Anonymous said…
pecker hater!
Anonymous said…
Remember when someone put their pecker on Gary's shoulder in the lounge at Pt. Allerton. HAHAHAHA!

Popular posts from this blog

New Woodside Lounge

Summer Mix 2025

Summer Mix 2007