Got Gas?

Had to search for a gas station that had gas for sale today. Most near the house were not pumping. When I finally did find one with gas, I was greeted by the sign above on the pump. I pumped my 10 gallons at $4.09 a gallon and went on my way. Hate them hurricanes!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Sounds like some government scheme to get us to use less gas... since we just started getting hurricanes in the last couple of years (touch of sarcasm),right?

The only problem is that most people aren't driving around going nowhere driving in circles all day... no, we're going to work. If I even tried to use less gas I'd have to park the car and walk to work.

What better way to stimulate the economy than my having people run out of gas, not getting to work, and losing money to pay bills... NICE!

Popular posts from this blog

New Woodside Lounge

Summer Mix 2007