U2, The Masters & DMB
Had lots of bad storms last night so I stayed off the computer, but probably would have anyway since I watched a replay of the Masters' 2nd round. Watched the 3rd round today after a few shopping stops and got a 4.5 mile run in to boot!
As a subscriber to U2.com, I received the "U2 Medium, Rare & Remastered" 2-CD set today. Great stuff, I like it more than their new CD. Sounds harsh, but of their last few studio CDs, I appreciate them much more after I see them live.

I gave CD1 a quick listen in the car this afternoon and listened to both this evening while trying a new IPA from Green Flash Brewing Company, nice stuff!

Also prepping for my trip next weekend to see DMB in Charlottesville and... has it been almost a year since I saw Ol' Lazy Acres? I guess it has.

Watch for postings on Facebook & Twitter about the concert and weekend, and I'll post a longer recap here on the blog. Oh yeah, I think may be turning a year older next Friday, but who's counting right? :~)
- Salud!
As a subscriber to U2.com, I received the "U2 Medium, Rare & Remastered" 2-CD set today. Great stuff, I like it more than their new CD. Sounds harsh, but of their last few studio CDs, I appreciate them much more after I see them live.

I gave CD1 a quick listen in the car this afternoon and listened to both this evening while trying a new IPA from Green Flash Brewing Company, nice stuff!

Also prepping for my trip next weekend to see DMB in Charlottesville and... has it been almost a year since I saw Ol' Lazy Acres? I guess it has.

Watch for postings on Facebook & Twitter about the concert and weekend, and I'll post a longer recap here on the blog. Oh yeah, I think may be turning a year older next Friday, but who's counting right? :~)
- Salud!
Comments