Sunday Chillin'

Chillin' inside this evening as it's hot as blazes here! Hoping for a stray storm to pass this way. I would normally step out back for some chillin' - so to speak. Regardless, taking it easy as I ran yesterday and cut the grass today.

Enjoying a Terrapin Beer Co. - Rye Pale Ale, and listening to the the Dave Matthews Band Live Trax Vol. 15 recorded at Alpine Valley Music Theatre in East Troy, Wisconsin. Believe it or not, I have yet to listen to this one from start to finish. Even did it "old school" and popped in the CDs rather than play from iTunes - get up on that dawg!

When Monkey was here last weekend we had a couple of Terrapin's on draft at the Thomas St. Tavern, and oh my did they taste good. I like to sit outside there and normally they serve the beers in plastic cups. Instead, we had the Terrapins in frosted glasses - nice!

- Sauld!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Woodside Lounge

Summer Mix 2007