Finally Snow!

Happy Friday!


Finally getting some snow here in the Queen City! Probably just a few inches here, but getting slammed to the north and west.

Enjoying a Victory V-12 Belgian style ale and kickin' out LIVE tunes at The Woodside.

What plays next? Your guess is as good as mine as the "jukebox" is on shuffle and I'm chillin' in the lounge.

I suppose I could have a real fire going - perfect night for it - but my wood stove wasn't built to code by the previous owners. My fireplace DVD will have to suffice, and the Lounge is the warmest room at the Woodside!

In other news... DMB's Summer Tour for 2010 was announced this week - where and when? We shall see.

We had "Team Building" this week at Big Daddy's Burger Bar for Bring Your Own Mug Night. Had a couple Rogue Dead Guy drafts.


I'll leave you with this close-up of my drink for this evening that caught an individual snowflake mid-flight... beauty is all around us. Sometimes you just need to slow down or take a closer look.


- Salud!

Comments

Tom said…
yes the snowflake is beautiful

Popular posts from this blog

New Woodside Lounge

Summer Mix 2007