Stone Brew and JJ Grey
Good evening and Happy Friday!On tap tonight is Stone's Ruination IPA. It's known as "a liquid poem to the glory of the hop." It's definitely for hop lovers only. I think many people would find the taste excruciatingly bitter, but I love it!
Last night I was ready to see JJ Grey and Mofro at The Visulite Theatre, but upon arrival we found out JJ had food poisoning and the show was cancelled. They'll either reschedule or I'll get a refund.
The venue had another group playing. We stayed for a beer and then decided to call it an early night. Not worth staying up late on a "school night" for a band I never heard of. They actually weren't bad at all, but not sure if I got their name.
Here's JJ Grey and Mofro playing one of my favorites when he wasn't illin'...
I did get home in time to see the Phillies win last night! Hope they can get two more wins back home in Philly.
- Salud!
Comments