Beautiful Day for a Double IPA
Hoppy Friday to one and all!Tonight's brew a "hop-licious" double IPA from Avery, their duganA.
It was a beautiful day here... lows 80s, no clouds and tomorrow looks to be another warm day as well.
As you may or may not have heard the Dave Matthews Band Caravan, a three-day music festival, will be visiting four locations this summer. The first stop will be Atlantic City, NJ.
I purchased my tickets this week and already looking forward to seeing some great live bands like Grace Potter and the Nocturnals, Warren Haynes Band, Ray LaMontagne, and Guster to name a few. Not to mention, DMB will be headlining each night of the festival with a full set. Actually, the third night of the festival will be my 30th DMB show - believe it!
In other news...
My grass is efforting. The Scotts Lawn Service has killed the weeds and now I don't have a whole lot of anything to make the lawn green. Hoping my seed starts to come in. Looking good though as I can see it sprouting up where I fixed some bare spots, especially along the front where the city replaced the storm drains.
Got a new computer this week... a Dell Windows 7, 64-bit machine with a 3.2 Ghz Pentium, 4 GB of RAM and a 1 TB hard drive. May upgrade the video card and possibly the RAM, but otherwise not bad. Same as my work desktop except there I'm only running 32 bit. May have to spend some "geek time" this weekend loading it up with software and moving files.
Here's a photo of tonight's big moon. I usually adjust my photos a bit with Photoshop, but this one was taken with my Android phone and required no editing at all. FYI - beer photo above was taken with my Nikon and had some Photoshop treatment.

- Salud!
Comments