Five4Friday - 1/2/2015
The first week's Five4Friday theme kicking off the new year... "Ladies killin' it", celebrating five smoking tracks from the "better half".
1. KT Tunstall - I Want You Back (Live)
KT covering MJ with only a guitar and tambourine.
2. Jewel - Down So Long (Live)
I'd like to see Jewel perform more sets like this one from a rainy day at Woodstock '99.
3. Lauryn Hill - Ex Factor
Lauryn won five Grammys for this album and then disappeared.
4. Pretenders - Message of Love
A timeless classic from Ms. Hynde and band.
5. Sara Bareilles - (Sittin' On) The Dock of the Bay (Live)
A classic cover by Sara, whose hit "Brave" you may recognize from TV commercials.
Happy New Year - Salud!
1. KT Tunstall - I Want You Back (Live)
KT covering MJ with only a guitar and tambourine.
2. Jewel - Down So Long (Live)
I'd like to see Jewel perform more sets like this one from a rainy day at Woodstock '99.
3. Lauryn Hill - Ex Factor
Lauryn won five Grammys for this album and then disappeared.
4. Pretenders - Message of Love
A timeless classic from Ms. Hynde and band.
5. Sara Bareilles - (Sittin' On) The Dock of the Bay (Live)
A classic cover by Sara, whose hit "Brave" you may recognize from TV commercials.
Happy New Year - Salud!

Comments