Five4Friday - 2/6/2015
This week's Five4Friday, all new tunes tonight...
1. Glitterish - Operator (2014)
Jim Croce cover by Clementine Creevy (Cherry Glazerr) and Alison Sudol.
Glitterish - Operator @ YouTube
Jim Croce - Operator (Live) @ YouTube
2. The Bros. Landreth - Made up Mind (2015)
Sound like they're from the south... nope Winnipeg, Canada.
The Bros. Landreth - Made up Mind (Live Acoustic) @ YouTube
3. American Aquarium - Family Problems (2015)
Raleigh, NC, boys on tour with new album.
American Aquarium - Family Problems (Live) @ YouTube
4. JD McPherson - Let the Good Times Roll (2015)
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma's native retro rocker. Word is JD wrote this while suffering from a high fever and watching an episode of "Frasier"... the one where Niles finds a human skull under the floorboards of his old house.
JD McPherson - Full Performance (Live on KEXP) @ YouTube
5. Diana Krall - I'm Not In Love (2015)
Haunting 10cc cover... and another Canadian.
Diana Krall - I'm Not In Love (Performance Clip/Interview) @ YouTube
10cc - I'm Not In Love @ YouTube
- Salud!
1. Glitterish - Operator (2014)
Jim Croce cover by Clementine Creevy (Cherry Glazerr) and Alison Sudol.
Glitterish - Operator @ YouTube
Jim Croce - Operator (Live) @ YouTube
2. The Bros. Landreth - Made up Mind (2015)
Sound like they're from the south... nope Winnipeg, Canada.
The Bros. Landreth - Made up Mind (Live Acoustic) @ YouTube
3. American Aquarium - Family Problems (2015)
Raleigh, NC, boys on tour with new album.
American Aquarium - Family Problems (Live) @ YouTube
4. JD McPherson - Let the Good Times Roll (2015)
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma's native retro rocker. Word is JD wrote this while suffering from a high fever and watching an episode of "Frasier"... the one where Niles finds a human skull under the floorboards of his old house.
JD McPherson - Full Performance (Live on KEXP) @ YouTube
5. Diana Krall - I'm Not In Love (2015)
Haunting 10cc cover... and another Canadian.
Diana Krall - I'm Not In Love (Performance Clip/Interview) @ YouTube
10cc - I'm Not In Love @ YouTube
- Salud!

Comments