All-Time Top 25

My playlist of all-time favorite top 25 songs (as of April 2015) ordered by how I think they best mix together, and includes one song per artist. These are the tracks that over the years I listen to again and again, and always require a turn-up of the volume when I hear them. For my money, they are some of the best songs/performances ever recorded. - Salud!

Moanin' - Art Blakey & The Jazz Messengers
Jet Lag - Joss Stone
#41 - Dave Matthews Band
Never Been To Spain - Three Dog Night
Hey Hey What Can I Do - Led Zeppelin
Where The Streets Have No Name [live] - U2
Gimme Shelter - The Rolling Stones
Levon - Elton John
(What's So Funny 'Bout) Peace, Love And Understanding - Elvis Costello & The Attractions
Expressway to Your Heart - Soul Survivors
Hoboground - Forty
Must of Got Lost - The J. Geils Band
Rosalita (Come Out Tonight) - Bruce Springsteen
Doctor My Eyes - Jackson Browne
Thorn In My Pride - The Black Crowes
Who Are You - The Who
Fly Me To The Moon (In Other Words) - Frank Sinatra
Sweet Thing - Van Morrison
Larry - Buffalo Tom
If I Ain't Got You - Alicia Keys
(I Know) I'm Losing You - Rod Stewart
Roll With the Changes - REO Speedwagon
If You Really Love Me - Stevie Wonder
Take It To The Limit - The Eagles
With a Little Help from My Friends - Joe Cocker


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Woodside Lounge

Summer Mix 2007