Woodside Christmas IV (2022)

This new Christmas mix features 25 tracks spanning 66 years from 1956 to 2022. There are classics new and old, along with a few non-traditional tunes, that have the Christmas spirit and/or were included in holiday movies.


I’ll Be Home for Christmas (feat. Ellis Marsalis & Plas Johnson) - The Count Basie Orchestra (2015)
Happy Holiday/The Holiday Season - Andy Williams (1963)
Santa Claus Is Comin' To Town - Ray Charles (1985)
God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen - Ramsey Lewis Trio (1961)
Christmas Calling (Jolly Jones) - Norah Jones (2021)
White Christmas - Ella Fitzgerald (1960)
Sleigh Ride - Diana Krall & The Clayton-Hamilton Jazz Orchestra (2005)
I Believe - Frank Sinatra (1958)
Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow! (feat. Kenny G) - Dave Koz (2014)
What Christmas Means to Me - Joss Stone (2022)
Right Back Where We Started From - Maxine Nightingale (1976)
The Christmas Sweater - Michael Bublé (2011)
Hometown Christmas - Switchfoot, NEEDTOBREATHE & JUDAH. (2021)
Christmas Must Be Tonight - The Band (1977)
You're All I Need to Get By - Aretha Franklin (1971)
This Christmas - Mary J. Blige (2013)
Underneath the Tree - Kelly Clarkson (2013)
I Want a Hippopotamus For Christmas - Lake Street Dive (2017)
Christmas Ain't Christmas - Bobby Womack (1999)
Please Come Home For Christmas - Alicia Keys (2022)
Moonlight, Mistletoe & You (feat. Gerald Albright) - Keb' Mo' (2019)
Give Me Love (Give Me Peace On Earth) - George Harrison (1973)
Here It Is Christmastime - Kevin Bacon & Old 97's (2022)
New Year Just with You - Gabe Dixon (2020)
By the Fireside - Jackie Gleason (1956)

The cover image is an original oil painting by my great grandfather Thompson Alexander Foster from 1952 with a digital clean up in 2022. He did a couple versions of this painting, and I love how the colors really pop in this one.

"I'll be home for Christmas, You can plan on me, Please have snow and mistletoe, And presents on the tree... "

- Buon Natale!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Woodside Lounge

Summer Mix 2025

Summer Mix 2007