Holiday Visitors
This afternoon while installing a software update, I happened to look out the window, and what to my wondering eye should appear but three tiny deer. (click the image for a larger view)Yes, this is our back yard, and yes we live in the city. I figure they live down the street in the park and ventured down along the creek that runs through the middle of our neighborhood. They stayed for a short time eating leaves. The one in front seemed a little more brave than the other two in the background. I quietly went downstairs and pointed the deer out to Lago. We watched them for a brief moment and then the sound of a nearby train scattered them back down along the creek. I saw some of their larger kin last week when we had a couple foggy mornings. They stood and looked at me and I said hello, but was off to work.
I was home early from work today and Lago wrapped presents. She works this weekend during the day, but she's off Christmas Eve & Christmas Day. I have presents to wrap myself this weekend and catch some Christmas movies and... set up our new train! I won't say anymore, but will post photos when it's up. Lago just told me to wish everyone a Merry Christmas, or as they say in Italia... Buon Natale!
Comments