On Tap @ The Lounge - 4/13/2007
Happy Friday the 13th, to all y'all!Hope you have a safe Friday the 13th and no one goes Jason Voorhees on ya.
Lago is having the li'l Coronita while I'm drinking the regular size Corona.

The Monkey joins us this evening, or well should I say a friend of The Monkey. I hope Elmo is not driving home tonight.

Jukebox update... 1,265 Songs, 4 Days, 5.53 GB
Last 5 Songs on The Lounge Jukebox:
"All Along the Watchtower" - DMB (Chicago, 12/19/1998)
"I'm Your Boogie Man" - K.C. & the Sunshine Band
"Crush" - DMB (Live in Central Park)
"Would I Lie to You?" - Eurythmics
"Wait Until Tomorrow" - John Mayer Trio (live)
As everyone who's on the DMB mailing list already knows, the Warehouse has decided to release the latest Dave Matthews Band concerts in Las Vegas (recorded at the end of March 2007) on CD. The four-CD set is available for pre-order now and set to be released the beginning of June.
Oooh, I must mention the jukebox just went to "I Am the Highway" by Audioslave. That's the great thing about the jukebox on shuffle, you never know what you're going to get.
For DMB shows this summer, we've decided to go to the show in West Palm Beach in addition to the show here. I was looking for some others shows coming into town this summer since we're only doing a couple DMB shows, but the list is a little slim so far. Hopefully, they'll add some more shows as we get closer to the summer concert season.
Speaking of summer shows, the jukebox just went to "Driven to Tears" by The Police. If The Police decided to add a show here, I would definitely get tickets. They're one of the bands on my list that I still haven't seen live. Also on that list is Elvis Costello. For me, a great double bill would be Elvis and his wife Diana Krall, but who would open?
Salut!
Comments