On Tap @ The Lounge - 4/20/2007

Happy Friday to all y'all!
Just got back from Lago's performance with Carolina Voices - Cantos de las Américas (Songs of the Americas). That's her in the photo above, just to the left of the bald dome.

Ol' Lazy Acres texted me during the performance. I think he may have had one too many Fat Tires, but I ask you, can you really have too many Fat Tires?



Lago is enjoying a Coronita with her trusty sidekick JP Stinkerbutt.



While yours truly going mellow with a mellow Modelo, yo...


Meanwhile, our li'l Ella Bella shows off her new do, she heard short hair is in this season.


Check in tomorrow for the revealing of The Shed!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I guess I'm on a course for eternal damnation given I'm in a bar while you're in church.
Anonymous said…
If it's any consolation, the performance was held at a church, we weren't attending a service.

Popular posts from this blog

New Woodside Lounge

Summer Mix 2007