NYC, Baby!

I made it back from the Big Apple yesterday - good timing seeing as how the big storms that went through there today. Had a good trip and as you may have seen from my posts, I was able to fit in some "kick-back" time along with a biz trip. The photo above is the view from the Time Warner cafeteria on the 10th floor of the Time Warner Center on Columbus Circle, not a bad lunch spot eh?


My pal Sam, who I work with, and I hit the Yankees game Sunday afternoon. I wanted to get Lago a Yankees Staten Island cap, but they only had fitted caps and didn't have her size. I did get her a Yankees hoodie though.


After the game while waiting for the traffic and crowds to die down, we bowled a couple games at the bowling alley across the street from Yankees Stadium.


We had no problem getting a cab to the game, but we decided to take the subway back. An older dude helped us get on the right train and took us exactly where we needed to be on 59th Street.


It was a full sports day with dinner at the ESPN-Zone and caught some of the NFL Hall of Fame game.

We had some storm action here while I was gone and the backyard is littered with branches, but nothing major. Been hotter than blazes - got up to 101 today, mama mia!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Woodside Lounge

Summer Mix 2007