Frigid Friday

Cold all over. I fired up the jukebox, stop by for a listen and warm up!

LIVE from The Woodside

Enjoying a Stella this evening.

Sad to hear the news that painter Andrew Wyeth died today. I feel lucky to have seen his most famous painting "Christina's World" up close and in person.

Took a couple weeks off from running, but back to it this week with two runs in the Dilworth area near the office this week. Looking to get two more in this weekend with the long weekend and then try to stick to a Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday schedule.

I realize this post is kind of jumping around, because I'm going through my Twitter posts, but I had some carrot sticks with my sandwich today and the taste reminded me of the peculiar taste in the Magic Hat seasonal brew Roxy Rolles. Could the mad brewers at Magic Hat have used carrots in the brew recipe? I don't know, but it was not a subtle thing. I had a bite of carrot and it seemed to hit me like a ton of bricks.

- Salud!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Woodside Lounge

Summer Mix 2025

Summer Mix 2007