Damp Friday
Happy Friday, albeit a wet one!
No snow here just rain and lots of it.
Tonight's brew a left-over from the 2009 series Sierra Nevada - Harvest Ale. Traditionally a fall brew, the Harvest Ale is still tasty on a cold and damp night.
Last Friday's snow and ice lasted all weekend and was one of those times the trip to the store beforehand was actually a good call! I will say that when I made my trip to the grocery store last Thursday it was out of need and not due to "weather hysteria."
Stay warm and dry, and Go Saints!
- Salud!
No snow here just rain and lots of it.
Tonight's brew a left-over from the 2009 series Sierra Nevada - Harvest Ale. Traditionally a fall brew, the Harvest Ale is still tasty on a cold and damp night.
Last Friday's snow and ice lasted all weekend and was one of those times the trip to the store beforehand was actually a good call! I will say that when I made my trip to the grocery store last Thursday it was out of need and not due to "weather hysteria."
Stay warm and dry, and Go Saints!
- Salud!
Comments