Happy Good Friday!
How y'all doin'? On Tap this evening is an Avery Maharaja - Imperial IPA. These are only around now through August so get 'em while they last!Hit well over 80 degrees here today and my car temp actually read 90! Looks like great weather through the weekend and into next week.
I got some new running shoes this week and can't wait to try them out on the park trails this weekend.
They posted the seat (actually row) assignments today in the DMB Warehouse. I did OK, first night in Philly really good, 2nd night... eh, OK, and then the seats in Charlotte I was like, really? I've been a member since 2002 and that's the best you can do? Granted they're not horrible, they're in the center, but I would have expected these seats a few years ago, but not now with 8 years of seniority. Ah, what are you gonna do?
I'm ever hopeful to get the Warehouse upgrade that I got in 2005. The phone rang and it was a rep from the Warehouse. He said to disregard my current seat assignments, you've been upgraded to front-row center! I could barely speak. And sure enough when the tickets arrived they were front-row center. One of the best shows ever! Besides having great seats, the show was amazing! They did one of the best versions of "Warehouse" and Robert Randolph joined them for the last few songs of the set - and he wasn't even the opener. Their version of "Louisiana Bayou" was included on the Live Release: The Best of What's Around, Vol. 1. Great, great show!
Still holding out hope they'll announce DMB at Wrigley soon. Regardless, looks to be another excellent DMB summer!
- Salud!
Comments