On Tap at The Lounge - 3/16/2007
Aye me lads, how are ye on this fine St. Patty's Day Eve? What's going down at your lounge, grotto, pub or bungalow?
The Monkey has gone with an excellent and rather appropriate Harp Lager...

... ol' Lazy Acres is enjoying a "St. Patty" and a Fat Tire brew (nice choice) & listening to DMB's "Tripping Billies"...

... while I'm enjoying a glass of Dynamite Vineyards Cabernet.

In other news, our annual Dave Matthews Band Warehouse package arrived today. The CD collection looks pretty cool with a variety of older and newer tacks. I haven't listened to it yet, but I think I may go ahead and add it to The Lounge jukebox. BTW, for you Warehouse newbies, we get an extra 3 tracks on our CD because we've been members since 2002! :~)
Speaking of tunage, last five tracks on the jukebox...
O.A.R. & Robert Randolph's cover of "Fool in the Rain," a live version of John Mayer's "Biggger Than My Body," The Rolling Stones "Honky Tonk Women," Van "The Man" Morrison with his classic "Domino," and The Isley Brothers "It's Your Thing."
It is yo thang - go on wit yo bad self!
The Monkey has gone with an excellent and rather appropriate Harp Lager...

... ol' Lazy Acres is enjoying a "St. Patty" and a Fat Tire brew (nice choice) & listening to DMB's "Tripping Billies"...

... while I'm enjoying a glass of Dynamite Vineyards Cabernet.

In other news, our annual Dave Matthews Band Warehouse package arrived today. The CD collection looks pretty cool with a variety of older and newer tacks. I haven't listened to it yet, but I think I may go ahead and add it to The Lounge jukebox. BTW, for you Warehouse newbies, we get an extra 3 tracks on our CD because we've been members since 2002! :~)
Speaking of tunage, last five tracks on the jukebox...
O.A.R. & Robert Randolph's cover of "Fool in the Rain," a live version of John Mayer's "Biggger Than My Body," The Rolling Stones "Honky Tonk Women," Van "The Man" Morrison with his classic "Domino," and The Isley Brothers "It's Your Thing."
It is yo thang - go on wit yo bad self!
Comments