On Tap at The Lounge
It started as funny emails with the Monkey and I sharing picts of our beverage of choice for a weekend evening. I thought it might be even funnier to share these picts here in the recurring feature I started a couple weeks ago dubbed "On Tap at The Lounge."Just so you know, it's not all fun and games here at The Lounge. It was sunny and in the 60s today so I did some work in the backyard. It definitely feels like Spring has sprung early here. After the yard work and some clean up, Lago and I ventured over to the Total Wine to restock The Lounge.
Beer:
Carlsberg - Copenhagen, Denmark
Anchor Steam - San Francisco, Calif.
Wine:
King Estate Pinot Gris 2004 - Eugene, Oregon
Martin Ray Pinot Noir 2005 - Santa Rosa, Calif.
Clos Du Val Chardonnay 2004 - Napa, Cailf.

As you can see from the picts we have some Casillero del Diablo Chardonnay left from last evening. Believe it or not, I've never had a Carlsberg. They're good, I think they taste like Becks, another fav. The Martin Ray is a new one for us. They had some open for a free tasting at the store. Lago tried it and liked it.
Speaking of what's On Tap, the Lounge jukebox just went from Eric Clapton's "Sweet Home Chicago" to The Violent Femmes "Add It Up." Has anyone seen this, a new Wendy's commercial features a Femmes tune - I feel truly old.
Of course the jukebox just now slid into DMB's "Grey Street" - Salut!
Comments