On Tap @ The Lounge - 6/1/2007

From Sticky Fingers BBQ
http://www.stickyfingersonline.com/



Hola amigos! We had the first video On Tap posts and now along comes the first On Tap posted via mobile phone! That's right, the photos posted last evening came directly from my mobile phone to the blog - ah, technology is a wonderful thing.

FYI, that "stuff" above my head in the photo is whip cream in a dessert poster behind me. Thought I'd do a little clean up this morning and add some more info.

Kickin' It L.A.N. Style
http://lazyacresnorth.com/

Lago and her Mom ate at Sticky Fingers when they visited Charleston, SC, last week. They liked it so much they brought home a package of all their BBQ sauces for us to try. They are all excellent in their own unique way and not sure I could pick one fav over the others, but I must say Lago and I enjoy the Habenero Hot a great deal! Their sauces are as follows: Memphis Original, Tennessee Whiskey, Carolina Classic, Carolina Sweet, and the Habanero Hot. While they serve up all the usual BBQ classics like pulled pork, brisket, chicken, etc., they are famous for their Memphis-style ribs. So as they say, when in Rome... We had the Ribs Sampler for two, which serves up four ribs each prepared in a different sauce including four ribs prepared in a Memphis-Style Dry Rub. The dry rub was good, but I think I prefer my ribs with the sauce. Here at The Lounge, Lago has actually done a combo of wet-style combined with a dry rub that I think she got from Emeril, and we found quite tasty. You can pair the ribs with any of their sides, but I like the traditional BBQ Baked Beans and Cole Slaw, and we added some seasoned fries.

The food is great and you can't beat the reasonable prices. They have the southern dessert staples on the menu - peach cobbler & pecan pie - but how anyone has room for these I can't imagine. Although Sticky Fingers is a chain, as of this posting they are only located in the southeast. But, you can order many items directly from the web site and according to the web site many grocery chains around the country carry their BBQ sauces. I can't wait to go back and have the pulled pork or the brisket!

Comments

Anonymous said…
it's the second coming...

Popular posts from this blog

New Woodside Lounge

Summer Mix 2007