Ruthless Ivy Killer

Notorius T-M-AY


Ol' Senor Lazy Acres asked about my ivy project yesterday, so I thought I'd present an update to all y'all on the back yard and the nasty business of ivy killing.

We have some tall trees in the back that were completely overgrown with ivy when we moved in, not to mention most of the back yard. All the photos presented here are "after" shots, meaning you're looking at dead ivy - straight up, yo!


I've taken the ivy to task by physical means. I haven't resorted to chemical warfare yet, but may soon. I figure if the ivy is removed completely it can't grow back. But, this path calls for a resolute will - to be as tenacious as the ivy itself and then some.



I had cut away the ivy from the base of the trees, but yesterday found that new ivy was growing in at the point where I had cut it. This called for new action, I completely ripped all ivy from around the base of the trees, thus curtailing any new or future growth. It must be stopped by any and all means necessary!


I say the only good ivy is DEAD IVY!


You might ask, what does a fearless ivy killer drink for refreshment... Rolling Rock of course. Salut'!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Woodside Lounge

Summer Mix 2025

Summer Mix 2007