41 Summers Old Plus One
Like a plane circling in preparation for landing, I find myself in my hometown anticipating my latest summer yet.
Seems like life presents a set of circumstances we can handle, but then life also enjoys its moments of upheaval. We're forced to find another gear, so to speak, to handle the latest situation you never saw coming. You could say that's where Darwin's Law comes in -- only the strong survive.
I think you can relate life to many things, but I prefer to relate it to running... you're heading down the road and a hill presents itself. You can keep going, but I feel the need to do more. To not just get over that hill, but to find the next gear and crush that hill into submission.
- Salud!
Seems like life presents a set of circumstances we can handle, but then life also enjoys its moments of upheaval. We're forced to find another gear, so to speak, to handle the latest situation you never saw coming. You could say that's where Darwin's Law comes in -- only the strong survive.
I think you can relate life to many things, but I prefer to relate it to running... you're heading down the road and a hill presents itself. You can keep going, but I feel the need to do more. To not just get over that hill, but to find the next gear and crush that hill into submission.
- Salud!
Comments