Friday Night

One would think that in all my blogging I would have surely titled a post "Friday Night" by now, right? Nope, so there you go.

Enjoying a Stella Artois this evening. I did an image search for the same and the photo to the right of Amy Winehouse popped up so I decided to include it. She actually looks quite "girlish" in this photo, as opposed to a lot of the time she comes across looking like "a man, baby!"

I had planned to cut the grass yesterday after work, but forgot the gas can was empty. Filled up the gas can today at lunch so I could hit the lawn today upon my return home.

I finished the front yard, but the pollen was so bad today I could barely breath at that point. I went in and got some water, took some allergy medication and called it an evening. I'll finish the side and back tomorrow and whack the weeds of course, gotta whack them weeds!

Now that I have a back yard there's lots of grass to cut, but believe me I'm not complaining. Love the grass, so much better than a back yard full of ivy and weeds.

Planning on watching the rest of the Wachovia Golf Tournament this weekend from the best seat in the house, right here on the big 60!

I do have earth moving project part 2, but have to see if I can fit that in this weekend. Need to get a run in tomorrow along with the grass cutting. Yep that's right, The Hulabuloo 60 challenge comes to a close this Sunday. The pollen hit Jimmy Joe Pete pretty hard the last couple weeks and he hasn't been able to add any miles.

As I raise my Stella Artois and offer my toast "Salud" to one and all, below I present the tunes that played on The Woodside jukebox while I wrote this post. I usually showcase the last 5 songs played, and tonight I was going to present the last 10 songs, but the jukebox was serving up such a flavorful mix that I decided to keep a log of all the songs that played while I typed out this post.

There you go, a Happy Friday Night to y'all.

- Salud!

Tonight's Songs On The Jukebox:
Your Time Is Gonna Come - Led Zeppelin
The Spirit Of Radio - Rush
One Big Holiday - My Morning Jacket
Feeling Good - Nina Simone
Crosstown Traffic - Jimi Hendrix
Black Dog - Led Zeppelin
Porcelain - Moby
Arruga de Agua Remix - Soulive & Ekene Nwokoye
Vertigo/Stories For Boys (Live) - U2
Done Somebody Wrong (Live) - The Allman Brothers Band
Miracle Man - Elvis Costello
Too Much (Live from MSG 12/21/2002) - Dave Matthews Band
Joy To The World - Three Dog Night
Shadow On The Sun - Audioslave
Revolution - Derek Trucks Band
Cornflake Girl - Tori Amos
Romantic - Goapele & Soulive
If I Ain't Got You - Alicia Keys
Pretty Noose - Soundgarden
Sunday Bloody Sunday - U2
Voodoo Child (Slight Return) - Jimi Hendrix
Gonna Move - Susan Tedeschi
You Can't Always Get What You Want - The Rolling Stones

"You can't always get what you want, if you try sometime, you just might find, you get what you need..."

So you gotta ask yourself, what song came up next on the ol' jukebox?

"Car Wash" by Rose Royce, of course.

Comments

Anonymous said…
'Bout time we see some Rush!

Popular posts from this blog

New Woodside Lounge

Summer Mix 2025

Summer Mix 2007