Muggy, Soggy, Sultry... no, "Swofty"
To say it's humid today would be an understatement. Might even say it's "swofty" up in this bee-atch! Yes, I said "swofty," a word of my own creation. Kind of a combination of sultry and...
OK it's a made up word, but this does not degrade from the fact that you could melt a chili pepper today!
Ran earlier, around 11am down at the park. I've been running a lot there lately. No traffic, no hills just nice gravel pathways for running, biking and walking through the wooded greenery. Last night's storms knocked a couple trees down in the park so had a bit of a steeplechase going on my run, hurdling the downed trees. Also saw a black snake stretched out on the trail. I know the black ones are the ones you want around, but I wasn't going to hurdle this fella. I gave him a wide berth and continued on my way.
Yesterday, I set up the Bowflex in what now could be called the Exercise room here at the Woodside. I put in my first full workout yesterday, so hopefully I can tighten up my belly and get rid of my "Mickelson's."
The cat stand is in there as well, but the only exercising that gets done on that is the kitties exercising their right to live large and lounge while checking out the backyard.
OK it's a made up word, but this does not degrade from the fact that you could melt a chili pepper today!
Ran earlier, around 11am down at the park. I've been running a lot there lately. No traffic, no hills just nice gravel pathways for running, biking and walking through the wooded greenery. Last night's storms knocked a couple trees down in the park so had a bit of a steeplechase going on my run, hurdling the downed trees. Also saw a black snake stretched out on the trail. I know the black ones are the ones you want around, but I wasn't going to hurdle this fella. I gave him a wide berth and continued on my way.
Yesterday, I set up the Bowflex in what now could be called the Exercise room here at the Woodside. I put in my first full workout yesterday, so hopefully I can tighten up my belly and get rid of my "Mickelson's."The cat stand is in there as well, but the only exercising that gets done on that is the kitties exercising their right to live large and lounge while checking out the backyard.
Comments