A Pennsy Brew for a Pennsy Glass

Just received a pair of these Iron Pigs pint glasses from Poppa Gar in the mail today - Thanks!!! So I figure what better to drink from these glasses than a fine brew from Victory Brewing in Downingtown, Pa. That's Victory Hop Devil Ale in the photo, good stuff!

While it's called Hop Devil it has the typical nice hoppiness of a good IPA (India Pale Ale). I have yet to try their Hop Wallop ale, but between the label and the the brew itself, I'm quite satisfied with the Hop Devil.

I recall being a little leery of it when I lived in the Phila. area, but I don't think my taste buds had fully acquired what was needed to appreciate the robust taste of a true IPA.

In Other News...
I have a Woodside 7 to post this evening. It's been awhile since I posted a Woodside 5 (as it used to be known) so thought I would publish some songs that may not have fit on the Summer Mix 2008 or came out after the contest ended, or songs that well - I thought like including.

So here's a Woodside 7...
Rock Songs for a Summer Evening



Below is a photo of Ella Bella who snuck into frame with her latest "lion cut."

Have a great Friday and a great weekend!

- Salud!

Comments

Anonymous said…
That's a swell glass.

Popular posts from this blog

New Woodside Lounge

Summer Mix 2007