The Summer of Sopranos

Yes, I realize The Sopranos presented its coup de grace a year ago and we all know how David Chase ripped off my short film for his opening...

But, ever since I watched the series finale I've been wanting to go back and watch all The Sopranos episodes from start to finish.

Rather than lay out the $40-60 for each set of DVDs, I've been buying these from eBay at a decent discount. I just started Season 3 the other day so good thing I acquired Seasons 4-6.1 this weekend on eBay. Still working on getting Season 6 Part 2, but I have time. There are so many copies available out there, I can stay within my goal price.

Ooh, fitting that the jukebox just played Billy Joel's "Easy Money" - nice touch!

- Salud!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Woodside Lounge

Summer Mix 2025

Summer Mix 2007