New Year, New Post
Hope the new year is getting off to a good start for one and all!I've got my Eagles scruff going for at least as long as the birds stay in the playoffs. GO EAGLES!
Thanks to the Lazy Acres and Monkeys for listening in to the LIVE webcast the other night. The requests were really flying in later on in the evening, including recorded messages and mp3 files for songs I didn't have on hand.
Would have been great for all of us to be in one place, but this was the next best thing.
I figure I'll turn on the webcast anytime I'm home kicking some tunes. It's on this evening just cranking out a Woodside jukebox shuffle.
LIVE from The Woodside
The server software has been behaving much better now that I'm running the pro version.
In other news...
Watch out - don't sit too close to the computer screen! I think I may have picked up something on my travels up north. My head's been full of "junk" the last couple days, and really sucks because I have a craving for a fine brew like a Double Dead Guy ale and I know I won't fully enjoy it in my current condition. Perhaps next week.
That's about all for now. Have a great 2009 evening!
- Salud!
Comments