Lunch with Jimmie

Jimmie JohnsonI know this isn’t a very “spooky” post considering the time of year and not to mention I’m not even a NASCAR fan, but I had lunch with Jimmie Johnson the other day. He was down at our corporate HQ just south of town shooting some TV spots for us. My pal Sammy invited me along to go down to the shoot. He had to take a script down so I tagged along. We got there just before they broke for lunch and we were invited to sit down with Jimmie for lunch – something the crew who were shooting the spots weren’t even invited to do. We were introduced to Jimmie and we shook his hand. He talked a little bit about last weekend’s win at Martinsville and that he expected to get bumped from behind in the final laps, but “that’s short-track racing.”

Sorry Monkey, I didn’t get an autograph, but I saved my pickle from lunch. It’s in the mail. :~)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Woodside Lounge

Summer Mix 2007