On Tap at The Lounge
No, we didn't install a keg-erator, but thought I'd keep y'all updated on what's in our fridge and on our wine rack.
Beer:
Harpoon IPA (MA, USA)
Pilsner Urquell (Czech Republic)
Victory Lager (PA, USA)
Wine:
Casillero del Diablo - Cabernet Sauvignon 2005 (Chile)
Dynamite Vineyards - Cabernet Sauvignon North Coast 2003 (Napa, CA)
Rosemount Estate - Diamond Label Shiraz 2004 (Australia)
Vignobles Michel Gassier - Les Piliers Syrah 2004 (France)
I know what you're thinking with that last wine selection, a Syrah from France? Yep, I thought the same thing until I tasted it - good stuff.
BTW, there are only two types of wine - wines you like and wines you don't.
Beer:
Harpoon IPA (MA, USA)
Pilsner Urquell (Czech Republic)
Victory Lager (PA, USA)Wine:
Casillero del Diablo - Cabernet Sauvignon 2005 (Chile)
Dynamite Vineyards - Cabernet Sauvignon North Coast 2003 (Napa, CA)
Rosemount Estate - Diamond Label Shiraz 2004 (Australia)
Vignobles Michel Gassier - Les Piliers Syrah 2004 (France)
I know what you're thinking with that last wine selection, a Syrah from France? Yep, I thought the same thing until I tasted it - good stuff.
BTW, there are only two types of wine - wines you like and wines you don't.
Comments