SNOW!

*** UPDATE - 11:15 a.m.
Full on rain now. Let's hope it doesn't freeze too much.
***

*** UPDATE - 9:30 a.m.
Just when I thought it had switched over to rain & sleet, and the snow in the driveway had turned to a clear slush, it just switched back to a heavy wet snow. ***

8:02 a.m. - We finally got snow this morning. They're calling for 1-3 inches here in the city before it changes over to sleet and freezing rain this afternoon and then all rain this evening. I just got word they closed our office this morning. The snow is really coming down and sticking to the road. Lago left for work very early, but she has her 4x4 truck. Hopefully by the time she gets home the snow should be gone.

I heard from my big sister Donna that she and George should arrive around noon today. They're stopping in on their way down south. We're supposed to go out to dinner tonight, but we'll see what the conditions are like.

For those of you up north, looks like the "weather" is headed your way.



Comments

Anonymous said…
No snow here yet. They are only calling for an inch before switching to sleet then rain tonight. The kids are in school - ha ha.
Anonymous said…
I stand corrected - new forecast calls for 2-4 inches of snow tonight. Ruh-roh.

http://www.erh.noaa.gov/forecast/MapClick.php?CityName=Waynesboro&state=VA&site=LWX

Popular posts from this blog

New Woodside Lounge

Summer Mix 2007