Early Christmas Moon
Arrived in Florida yesterday greeted by a mass of holiday travelers probably making their way to their Christmas cruises, unlike Luther Krank in "Skipping Christmas." There was a big moon last night, I guess you could say a Moon over Miami, and I'm sure it was over Miami but I was not in Miami so there you go. Warm here, supposed to be 80 today. Will be weird to run in only shorts and a T-shirt. Heading to a cocktail party this evening at the optimal cocktail time of 5pm.
If I don't get to post again today, a Merry Christmas Eve to all!
And don't forget to track Santa's travels tonight... NORAD Tracks Santa
Below is a photo I forgot to post from my trip earlier this month to Easton, PA. It's the annual holiday candle in center square. Normally a civil war statue is on display here, but at holiday time it's covered with the candle.
If I don't get to post again today, a Merry Christmas Eve to all!
And don't forget to track Santa's travels tonight... NORAD Tracks Santa
Below is a photo I forgot to post from my trip earlier this month to Easton, PA. It's the annual holiday candle in center square. Normally a civil war statue is on display here, but at holiday time it's covered with the candle.



Comments