Happy Friday

Ah, it's a Friday evening once again and a three-day weekend to boot! As you may be able to see from the photo, I'm enjoying a Smithwick's Irish Ale.


Yes sir, I'm a motorboatin' SOB or perhaps I should amend that to once and future motorboatin' SOB! "You old sailor, you!"

If you don't already know the meaning of the phrase, I won't say except watch for it the next time you catch the movie "Wedding Crashers" with Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson. Cracks me up every time!

Seems like we refer to "Wedding Crashers" frequently at work and when this T-shirt popped up on ShirtADay.com I had to buy it. Everyday this site offers up a new T-shirt similar to Woot.com offering up a single product a day. I just checked their "Warehouse" link at ShirtADay.com and they still have some motorboatin' shirts left along with a very cool "I am McLovin" shirt -- from the movie "Superbad" of course.

Speaking of Woot.com, today is a "Woot Off" so I've been hitting the site from time to time all day to see what product is up for sale and hoping to pop in when the highly regarded "Bag of Crap" is on sale. Don't be put off by the name, legend has it the "Bag of Crap" is chock full of very cool electronic gear, regardless of the fact that you buy it blind without knowing what's actually headed to your doorstep.

In other news...
Now that football season is over, great to have the golf season back in full swing literally! Picked up some passes for Jimmy Joe Pete and I to take a mental health day from work the week of the Wachovia Championship at the end of April. The passes are cheap and actually good for all three practice days leading up to the tournament. The great thing about practice days is you are allowed to take photos, and the Pro-Am is the Wednesday before the tournament. Last year Michael Jordan and Peyton Manning played.

All for now... Salud!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Woodside Lounge

Summer Mix 2007