The Legend of the Grocery Store Cart Wrangler
So there I was walking back to the car after returning my shopping cart to the ol' cart corral at the Harris Teeter, purveyors of dry goods, meats and vegetables. Not sure why I looked up while opening the car door, but I did and good thing too.Three renegade carts were on the loose from the corral rolling faster than Kentucky thoroughbreds headed straight for a posse of parked cars. Without hesitation or any thought to my own bodily harm, I made a beeline for the rebel carts. I wrangled them up before any damage was done -- quicker than you can say "Hoo-doggie!"
This time when I returned the carts to the corral, I made sure those carts were in there tighter than a Texas hoosegow.
There you have it boys and girls... The Legend of the Grocery Store Cart Wrangler. Yee Haw and Yippy Kay Yay Cow Pokes!
Comments
And if anyone didn't know already the singer is the guy from Survivor (the band; not the show).. Eye of the Tiger rules!