Keep It Going

Since my last post about running, I managed to crack the 4 mile distance without stopping last Monday. I was congratulated again by Joan Benoit Samuelson on my iPod.

I had another run on Wednesday, but only got a 3.5 mile run in after work. My legs were feeling a bit sore so I decided to lay off until Saturday, today.

Before I started my run, I updated the Run Mix on my iPod and I also decided to have a go at four laps around the neighborhood loop which would give me a 4.75 mile run. That's exactly what I did. I had a long walk afterward to cool down and my total distance for the day was 5.53 miles! This time I was congratulated by Lance Armstrong on my longest run to date.

In case you're wondering what's on my Run Mix playlist to keep me going, here it is:

Keep On Movin' - Soul II Soul
Back To Life - Soul II Soul
Big Ol' Game - Josh Stone
Doctor My Eyes - Jackson Browne
You Want This - Janet Jackson
If - Janet Jackson
Eminence Front - The Who
All Down The Line - The Rolling Stones
With A Little Help From My Friends - Joe Cocker
Enter Sandman - Metallica
Control - Puddle of Mudd
Kickstart My Heart - Motley Crue

OK, so I like Janet Jackson. I must admit her music is a guilty pleasure of mine, but also great to keep pace with. Not to mention she's pretty easy on the eye.

All for now. I have some pork chops waiting for the grill marinated in Habanero BBQ sauce.

Salud!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Woodside Lounge

Summer Mix 2025

Summer Mix 2007