Oh Deer!
I had a few visitors this morning in the backyard. Click on the photos to view larger.
Three deer took a short slumber here. They woke not long after the sun rose before they headed on their way (only two are visible in the photos). At first, I only saw one deer after it stood up. Then as it walked through the trees, I saw two more deer stand and follow. Not sure of their plans for the day, but at least it was warm again like yesterday. Sorry to my northern friends and fam, but I ran yesterday in shorts and a T-shirt! A storm moved through late today, mild though, luckily nothing like the storms that went through the midwest.
Happy Wednesday to y'all! Don't forget Ghost Hunters International is on SciFi Channel tonight, and the regular Ghost Hunters series returns in March.
- Salud!
Comments